Want to Know What the Future Holds for Green Fleet Vehicles?
TORRANCE, CA - Join public and commercial fleet professionals at the Green Fleet Conference in Chicago, September 15-16, dedicated to improving fleet management and fuel efficiency, and discussing what the future of fuel holds. The conference will open with a keynote speech on fuel-efficient and emissions-reducing models to come in 2009-2011.
Why You Should Attend the First-Ever Green Fleet Conference
- Save $279,000 on your annual fleet management costs. That is $1116 per vehicle*!
- Learn the best practices when implementing a green fleet initiative.
- Discover everything you need to know about properly storing and dispensing alternative fuels.
- Get a sneak preview of upcoming green fleet vehicles.
- Learn what manufacturers have planned for the future of fuel technology.
- Hear about innovative ways to make your facility eco-friendly.
- Talk with the experts about green technologies.
- Gain the knowledge needed to intelligently manage your green fleet for the future.
- Great location, great activities, great networking! Interact with the who's who of the world of public and commercial sector fleet managers.
*Based on a fleet size of 250 units (based on state grants and state tax incentives where applicable.)
Join public and commercial fleet professionals at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, September 15-16, and learn how to grow a sustainable, profitable business.
For more infomation, go to: www.GreenFleetConference.com or call (800)576-8788.