Top 10 Business Fleet Articles of 2016
(Clockwise l to r) A landscape fleet discusses how leasing is an advantage to maintain newer fleet vehicles; a fleet in Alaska equips its trucks to work in all seasons, including winter; trends in vocational truck body designs are discussed, including a mobile office upfit; Domino's is now operating a customized pizza delivery vehicle.
A landscape fleet that sees leasing as an advantage to expand its fleet, a look at open-end leasing versus closed-end leasing, and questions to ask before making the switch from ownership to leasing ranked as the most read feature stories on BusinessFleet.com during 2016.
Truck body designs, equipping a vehicle for different seasons, and light duty diesel pickups also made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s visit the top 10 feature articles of the year:
1) Landscape Fleet Shortens Truck Lives From 15 to Five Years
2) Open-End Versus Closed-End Leasing
3) Truck Purchasing to Leasing: 10 Questions to Answer
4) Equipping a Truck for All Seasons
5) 6 Trends in Vocational Truck Body Designs
6) Telematics Unbound: Using the Untapped 50% of Your System
7) Lease or Expense? Health Care Fleet Offers Choice to Drivers
8) Mobile Apps to Improve Fleet Efficiency
9) New Light-Duty Diesel Pickups Break the Mold
10) Domino's DXP: Hot Pizza, Cool Vehicle