Top 10 News of 2015 on Business Fleet
(Clockwise l. to r.) Mazda's 2016 CX9 features a Dynamic Pressure Turbo; Kenworth Trucks has developed a new orange color; Isuzu starts production on its N-Series diesel-powered models; Subaru announces pricing for its 2016 models.
Mazda’s 2016 CX9's fuel economy, a new paint color for Kenworth Trucks and Isuzu starting production on its 2015 and 2016 N-Series diesels ranked as the most read news stories on BusinessFleet.com during 2015.
Pricing announcements, towing capabilities and diesel regulation also made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 news stories of the year:
1. Mazda's 2016 CX9 Prioritizes Fuel Economy
2. New Paint Color Developed for Kenworth Trucks
3. Isuzu Starts Production on 2015, 2016 N-Series Diesels
4. Subaru Sets 2016-MY Pricing Announcements
5. Ram 2500/3500 Trucks Increase Towing Capacity
6. FCA Rolls Back Powertrain Warranty
7. Subaru Announces Pricing for 2016 Legacy, Outback
8. Fleet Safety Video Tip: Motorcycle Awareness
9. CARB Hosting Diesel Regulation and Compliance Event
10. Ford Upgrades Transit Connect Van