Hino Trucks (Bloomfield Hills, MI) announced new standard features and optional equipment available on its Class 4–7 2008 model year chassis-cab line-up.New standard features include:
• Information display
• Davco filter (MDT)
• LED marker lamps
• Full-trim cab interior with coat hook
• Engine glow plugs.
Hino will also continue to offer the following standard items: air conditioning, CD player, driver's seat suspension, chrome grill, cup holders, Bridgestone tires and oil-lubricated front wheel bearings (MDT).
New optional equipment includes:
• A 120K PSI frame on the 338 model
• A 338 de-rate to 26,000 lbs.
• Chrome mirrors
• A factory installed air suspension dump valve
• A locking differential (338 with 23K R/A)
• Red and black factory cab paint (MDT)
• Aluminum wheels
• Synthetic oil.
For more information, visit www.hino.com.