Wheels, Inc.. recently recognized their top regional auto auctions and technology partner at the National Auto Auction Association’s (NAAA) 59th annual convention, which took place Sept. 18 to 21 in Chicago.In addition to presenting awards for quality and performance, Wheels introduced two new awards this year: The Truck and Equipment Remarketing award which focuses on an emerging key segment of our fleet portfolio and the Technology Partner Award focusing on partners who have helped Wheels increase sales results and/or our product offerings through their technology.Outstanding Quality Awards:
• Midwest Region – ADESA Lansing in Lansing, Mich.
• Southeast Region –Charleston Auto Auction in Moncks Corner, S.C.
• Northeast Region – Corry Auto Dealer Exchange in Corry, Pa.
• Western Region – Poplar Bluff Auto Auction in Poplar Bluff, Mo.Outstanding Performance Awards:
• Midwest Region – Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction in Schoolcraft, Mich.
• Southeast Region – Manheim’s San Antonio Auto Auction in San Antonio, Texas
• Northeast Region – Carolina Auto Auction in Anderson, S.C.
• Western Region – Poplar Bluff Auto Auction in Poplar Bluff, Mo.Wheels’ Outstanding Truck and Equipment Remarketer Award was received by Manheim’s Fort Wayne Vehicle Auction in Fort Wayne, Ind. and the Outstanding Technology Partner award was given to ATC-Onlane in Toronto, Canada.