The NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) announced a new ESG Reporting offering for the fleet community that is designed by fuel and fleet leaders specifically for fleet operations, according to the association's news release.
The ESG reporting application allows fleet professionals to calculate and track their emissions and emissions reductions.
A program developed by the Fuels Institute, the ESGi application allows fleet managers to track and share their organization’s fleet operations ESG metrics.
Through this new ESGi application, fleet professionals will be able to:
- Understand the impacts of ESG initiatives and create greater value for their organization.
- Collect, compute, and report ESG metrics using emissions data through automated ESG reporting.
- Track and share their organization’s fleet operations ESG metrics with exportable ready-to-use reports.
- Set goals to improve and set metrics.
- Discover what ESG scoring bodies are looking for.
- Receive significant cost savings on ESG reporting.
“As the demand for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) planning and reporting continues to grow, fleet professionals need resources that can help them efficiently and effectively calculate everything from emissions to cost savings,” said Mike Camnetar, CAFM, NAFA Board president. “ESG will play a critical role in the future of our industry, which is why NAFA is excited to bring this new technology offering to our valued members and community.”
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments