DeliveryCon — the event for last-mile delivery fleet solutions — will close the Call for Papers application process on June 6. Organizations and individuals who have seminar topic or speaker proposal are encouraged to submit a proposal through the Call for Papers portal.
The inaugural two-day event, convening Oct. 16-18 at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, features keynotes, education sessions, an expo hall, and networking.
“We’ve put together an exciting agenda so far, and it has come together quicker than expected,” said Chris Brown, conference chair. “But we still have openings for great education to help delivery fleets discover new efficiencies, tools, and technologies to keep their drivers safe and productive.”
DeliveryCon’s focus is last-mile and middle-mile delivery fleets, both company-owned and contractors to major parcel delivery couriers, running cargo vans, step vans, and box trucks, up to Class 7 and 8 tractors.
High-mileage fleets are also encouraged to attend, such as passenger shuttle services, cannabis and secure transport, grocery and refrigerated transport, franchised services, and beverage distribution.
DeliveryCon Seminar Titles to Date
Here are DeliveryCon’s educational seminar titles to date:
- How Last-Mile Fleets Will Transition to Future Powertrains
- From Buying Tires to Tire Management – New Solutions for Last Mile
- Workshop: Spec’ing Powertrains & Chassis for Your Last-Mile Use Case
- Getting Wheels on the Ground in a Constrained Commercial Vehicle Market
- Maintenance from the Trenches – How to Streamline PM & Save Cash
- Think Differently: A New Blueprint to Optimize Fleet & Workers
- Ease the Squeeze: How Last-Mile Delivery Fleets Can Capitalize on E-Commerce Trends
- Who Will Win the Battle for the Curb?
More seminars and speakers will be announced as they’re finalized.
DeliveryCon Conference Topics & Themes
Deliverycon’s educational program will have a fleet-specific focus, with themes around:
- vehicle procurement, spec’ing & upfitting
- preventive maintenance & repairs
- routing & logistics
- driver hiring & retention
- vehicle & driver safety
- parts procurement
- electrification & new technologies
- order-to-delivery times
- technicians & drivers
- operational costs & TCO
- tire management
- and more
Registration is open for DeliveryCon now. For a prospectus and sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, contact Brandon.Dunn@bobit.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments