WardsAuto announced its 2013 “Ward’s Best Interiors” list, in which the publication’s editors evaluated 46 different interiors, in either all-new vehicles or models that received significant interior upgrades, during February and March of this year.
Ward’s editors evaluated the interiors by driving them during their regular commutes and then submitted score sheets that ranked various criteria. Those criteria included materials, ergonomics, comfort, safety, value, fit-and-finish, and overall design.
This year’s winners are as follows:
- Acura RDX (Honda Motor Co. Ltd.)
- Cadillac XTS (General Motors Co.)
- Chevrolet Spark (General Motors Co.)
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.)
- Kia Forte (Kia Motors Corp.)
- Lexus GS 450h (Toyota Motor Corp.)
- Mazda6 (Mazda Motor Corp.)
- Nissan Pathfinder (Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.)
- Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn (Chrysler Group LLC)
- Toyota Avalon (Toyota Motor Corp.)
Ward's plans to release full write-ups on each vehicle and interior later this month on its website here.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet