The 2014 ProMaster van equipment from Adrian Steel includes:
- ProMaster Partitions: S-M-C Series Partitions separate the cargo from the cab area. Partition options include see through panels for visibility out the side or rear doors or solid panels where no visibility is preferred to the cargo area of the van. Partitions can be upgraded to include a pass through door to easily access the cargo area from the cab. Door kits include a locking slam latch. Owners can also select a partition option to provide more cab room. The company’s +3 partitions give the drivers additional leg room and seat adjustability.
- ADseries Adjustable Shelving: The ADseries Truly Adjustable Shelving platform can be easily adjusted in one inch increments and provides the most flexible shelving solution available to accommodate a range of cargo sizes, according to the company. Shelving measures 59-inches high, by 14-inches deep and are available in 32-inch, 44-inch, and 50-inch lengths and are upgradeable to provide storage solutions for a range of vocational equipment.
- Cabinet & Drawer Modules: Secure storage for large and small tools and parts. Multiple van storage modules are available, including tank cabinets, shelf cabinets, cabinet lockers, drawer units featuring the Lock ‘n Latch System, drawer components, tote trays and cases, and much more.
- Cargo Van Accessories: ProMaster van accessories allow for van interior organization and customization. Blue bin systems maximize ADseries shelf space and allow for visual inventory management. Aluminum floor drawers are stackable and feature the exclusive Anti-Slam latch. Additional van accessories are available, including storage boxes, book files, trays, reel holders, wire window screens, and more.
- ProMaster Aluminum Utility Rack: Flexible roof storage is available with the ProMaster utility rack. Durable and light weight, the utility rack is corrosion resistant with its all-aluminum design. The rear roller bar assists users loading and unloading cargo off the top of the standard roof Promaster Van. An aluminum conduit carrier is also available.
Adrian Steel products for the Ram Promaster are available throughout North America through the company’s national distributor network or on a ship thru basis for national fleets.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online