Peterbilt Motors Company recently showcased its new all-purpose vocational Model 567 and several other vehicles during the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) in Louisville, Ky.
Vehicles featured at Peterbilt’s outdoor display, included:
- Model 567 spec’d in a dump configuration.
- Model 365 equipped with a Terex TM125 aerial bucket.
- Model 388 tractor installed with a Custom Truck and Equipment grappler.
- Model 337 Class 7 truck with an Altec DM47 digger/derrick body.
- Model 337 Class 7 in a 4x4 configuration with a Curry service body.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online
See all comments