Chrysler is helping business owners offset total cost of ownership and reduce expenses to the owner’s bottom line by providing “On The Job” program allowances for preventive maintenance, equipment, graphics and tool packages.
On The Job allowances are available for Chrysler Group or Fiat brand vehicles that are purchased or leased for business use. Commercial vehicles range from a Ram truck for a general contractor to a realtor’s Jeep Grand Cherokee to the delivery-ready Fiat 500L.
Carried over from the 2014 model year, On The Job allowances are good on all 2015 commercial vehicles.
Commercial/small business consumers can select one of the following options:
- No extra-charge gas-lube-oil-filter service for gas or diesel engine Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat vehicles for two years (up to eight changes)
- Up to $1,000 for graphics allowances on commercial vehicles
- Up to $1,000 upfit allowance for commercial equipment, including snow plow and factory boxes, van shelving upfits and toolboxes and Rambox Cargo Management System allowance
- Select from one of four $500 Bosch Power Tool packages: Cordless Drill with Click & Go Storage System, Reciprocating Saw/Impact Driver, Table Saw or Miter Saw
On The Job allowances tend to increase during Ram Commercial Truck Season in spring and fall, making this time the best time to buy or lease a new, for business, commercial vehicle.
Business owners must provide required proof of business ownership documentation including:
- Tax ID and business name
- Business incorporated documents
- Copy of government document showing nonprofit identification number and business name
- State, county or municipal business name
- Federal or state business income tax
- Business license
- Copy of DBA or assumed name documentation
- Sales tax license
- Workman’s comp or general liability insurance for business
- A fleet account number
- Copy of an official government website document verifying the customer’s business name
Also, members of Chrysler Group’s Association Partner Program are also eligible for member benefit incentives, including a cash incentive and On The Job program allowances. Association partners include:
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Dairy Farmers of America (DFA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- National Association of Remodelers Industry (NARI)
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB)
- National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors (PHCC)
- Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA)
For further program information about On The Job allowances, visit http://www.chryslercommercialvehicles.com/en/job_incentives/.
Association members in Chrysler’s Association Partner Program can check Chrysler Group’s member benefit offer on the association’s website.