As 2014 comes to an end, here is a look back at the 10 most-read news stories on the Business Fleet website.
Among the most popular Business Fleet news stories were items about the 2015 Silverado and Sierra HD trucks, the redesigned 2015 Toyota Camry and fleet incentives for 2015-MY.
The top 10 news stories were:
- 2015 Silverado and Sierra HD Get Heavier Payload, Towing Capacities
- 2015 Chevrolet Models to Get Wi-Fi Hotspot with OnStar 4G LTE
- Fleet Safety Video Tip: Preventing Drowsy Driving
- Six Cost-Saving Tips for Acquiring Vehicles
- Upfitter Introduces Ram ProMaster Passenger Van
- Toyota Camry Gets ‘Sweeping Redesign'
- GM Recalling Nearly a Half-Million Trucks, SUVs to Remedy Fire Risk
- VW Adds New TDI Clean Diesel Engine for 2015 Models
- Mercedes-Benz Gives Details on 2015 Sprinter, Compact Van Plan for U.S.
- 10 Automakers Announce 2015-MY Fleet Incentives
Thanks for making BusinessFleet.com your first resource for news and analysis of the small commercial fleet industry. Look for more great content in 2015.