Chevrolet has added a monochromatic look tothe Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD with its new Custom Sport editions, which debuted at the Denver Auto Show.
Silverado Custom Sport HDs feature body-colored front and rear bumpers, a body-colored grille with chrome-accent bars, chrome door handles and body-side moldings, and chrome-accented trailering mirrors, according to the automaker.
Silverado 2500 Custom Sports feature 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, while 3500 Custom Sports feature 18-inch polished aluminum wheels on single-rear-wheel models, and 17-inch polished aluminum wheels on duallys.
Silverado Custom Sport HDs are available in LT or LTZ models in either Summit White or Black.
Suggested retail package prices will vary from $700 to $1,695, depending on the model, according to the automaker. Dealers can place orders now.
The Silverado Custom Sport HDs join a family of Silverado 1500s targeted at the needs and tastes of specific groups of truck customers:
- The Silverado Black Out takes advantage of the black grille and bumpers of the Silverado 1500 WT. Available for regular and double cab WT models, the Black Out special edition includes 20-inch black painted aluminum wheels, P275/55R20 all-season blackwall tires, deep tinted glass, and black bowties. Blackout also offers a dealer-installed carbon fiber decal kit and black assist steps.
- Silverado Rally is based on the LT trim level and features a body-colored grille with a black bowtie, black rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, and black mirror caps and door handles. The Rally 2 takes the race inspired look further by adding 22-inch black alloy wheels and black tubular side steps.
- The Silverado Custom offers Chevrolet, based on the double-cab Silverado 1500 LS, adds 20-inch aluminum wheels, chrome bumpers, a body-colored top cap above the front bumper, and chrome mirror caps and door handles.
- The new Silverado Custom Sport includes projector beam headlamps, and heated power-adjusted mirrors.
- Beginning with a black Silverado 1500 Z71, the Silverado Midnight adds an all-black front end with body-colored grille, bumper, headlamp bezels, tow hooks and fog lamps; 18-inch black painted alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all-terrain tires; special Z71 badges on the doors; a spray-in bed liner (black, of course); and the finishing touches – black Chevrolet bowties front and rear.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet