Customized cargo vans, a cost analysis on electric vehicles and the repairability of the aluminum F-150 ranked as the most read articles for 2015.
Fuel, fleet safety programs and reducing vehicle idling made the list. A story featuring Oscar Mayer’s Wienermobile and a story covering Kraft Foods' Nutmobile were also top reads.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 articles of the year:
1. How to Customize a Service Van
2. Customized Van Helps Groomer Run Mobile Salon
3. Which EV Models Return Favorable Ownership Costs?
4. Animal Rescue Fleet Switches Back to Trucks From Vans
5. Flooring Company Shifts From Diesel to Gasoline
6. Aluminum F-150 Designed For Repairability
7. Developing Budget-Friendly Driver Safety Programs
8. Zero Miles to the Gallon: Fleets Tackle Idling
9. Oscar Mayer's Wienermobile Fleet Hits the Road
10. Driving Mr. Peanut's Nutmobile