A customized Transit van that operates as a mobile coffee shop, a Ford truck recall, and CleanFUEL USA filing for bankruptcy ranked as the most read news stories on BusinessFleet.com during 2016.
Vehicle recalls, vehicle add-ons, and safety scores also made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 news stories of the year:
1) Customized Van Provides Mobile Coffee Shop on Wheels
2) Ford Truck Recall Triggered by Transmission Issue
3) CleanFUEL USA Files for Bankruptcy
4) Jeep Adds Two Grand Cherokee Models for 2017
5) Nissan Altima, Hyundai Sonata Draw Top Safety Scores
6) FCA Recalls Seat Covers for Ram Trucks
7) GM Launches Vehicle Management Platform for Small Businesses
8) Chevorlet Silverado, GMC Sierra Recalled for Steering
9) Isuzu Adds Class 6 Trucks with 4-Cylinder Diesel
10) GMC Acadia Introduces Rear-Seat Reminder