Ranger Design announced that its product line of cargo management solutions for the 2015 Chevrolet City Express is now available. A number of options are available, including contractor, service, electrical, HVAC, and delivery configurations.
All Chevrolet City Express shelving package configurations are available through Ranger Design’s industry-exclusive Quickship program. Ranger Design’s Quickship program ensures orders ship out within 24 hours of placing an order.
Ranger Design’s equipment for the City Express is engineered for perfect fit and finish to ensure a quiet ride with no rattles, according to the company. Backed by a warranty of up to 10 years Ranger, upfit packages are designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile technicians by reducing downtime.
The complete product line for the City Express includes:
- Ladder racks: Standard ladder racks are available as well as ultra-tough racks that can transport 2-foot ladders.
- Partitions: Designed to maximize seat travel as well as optimize floor space.
- Shelving: Ranger’s durable shelving is designed to optimize mobile technicians’ work space while not compromising on quality.
- Fold-away shelving: Has a capacity of 65 pounds per liner foot of static load.
- Drawer systems: Feature high impact drawer slides, with quick to use latching systems.
To learn more about Ranger Design’s product for the 2015 Chevrolet City Express please visit www.rangerdesign.com
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet