The Ram 1500 and Ram heavy-duty pickups will add new appearance and feature packages for the 2020 model-year.
"Buyers demand a good-looking truck with easy-to-use features. They often tell us that their Ram trucks are an extension of their personality and want to stand out from the crowd," said Reid Bigland, head of the Ram brand. "Whether it's the off-road-enthusiast appeal of the Ram 1500 Rebel, the stylish Night editions or greater usability for the most powerful, most capable heavy-duty trucks, Ram trucks deliver features and durability that are winning over more and more buyers."
Features and options new for the 2020 Ram 1500 include:
- Ram's new EcoDiesel produces highest 1/2-ton diesel torque, achieving 480 lb.-ft.and highest available 1/2-ton diesel towing capacity at 12,560 pounds.
- The 2020 Ram Rebel is now available with the EcoDiesel powertrain option.
- The Ram 1500 Night Edition (available on Big Horn and Laramie models) includes a monochromatic design enhanced by a black grille, grille surround, badging, wheels (20-inch on Big Horn, 22-inch on Laramie), and exhaust tips. The headlamps and taillights feature dark bezels.
- Ram Rebel Black Appearance Group returns with Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Coat paint, black 18-inch wheels, front spoiler, skid plate, badging, tow hooks, and exhaust. LED headlamps with black bezels and a theme-matched all-black interior are standard. A Black and Ruby Red interior is optional.
- New Rebel Safety Group includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Go and Hold, Forward Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning-Plus, and automatic high-beam headlamps.
- Comfort Package now standard on Rebel and includes power tailgate release, wireless charging, rear heated seats, and 12-way power driver’s seat with memory settings.
- Blind-spot Monitoring now available on Tradesman.
- 22-inch two-tone wheel now available on Longhorn.
- Three new exterior colors: Hydro Blue, RV Match Walnut Brown, and Olive Green (late availability).
Features and options new for the 2020 Ram Heavy Duty include:
- Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Steering now available on all trim levels.
- Blind-spot Monitoring, including easy-to-use trailer coverage, now available.
- Trailer tire pressure monitoring now available as an option on all trim levels.
- Auxiliary camera system supports two different cameras.
- A 50-gallon fuel tank is standard on Crew Cab models with the 8-foot bed.
- Olive Green and Hydro Blue exterior colors.
- Black wheels are now available on Power Wagon.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online