Bobit Business Media, the largest fleet media, marketing services, and business intelligence provider for Automotive Fleet, Business Fleet, Auto Rental News, METRO, School Bus Fleet, and Work Truck, announces the webinar “Navigating the CARES Act for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses with Fleets.”
Under the CARES Act’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), businesses with 500 or fewer employees can apply. The webinar will address the needs of businesses with commercial, corporate, and rental fleets regarding accessing to funds.
This seminar, sponsored by Verizon Connect, will provide guidance regarding:
- Loan details, eligibility, and application requirements
- Loan forgiveness do’s and don’ts for fleets
- Other loan information such as the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Requirements for larger companies access to loans
- Updated information not covered in initial federal guidance
- What’s next? Information on a potential CARES Act 2.0
The panel consists of: Phil Feigen, Attorney, managing partner DC Office and Shareholder at Polsinelli Law Firm; Matthew W. Daus, Esq., partner & chair, Transportation Practice Group at Windels Marx; Kirk Browning, president, Auto, Truck & Specialty Vehicle Fleet Divisions at 1st Source Bank; and Gregory M. Scott, founder and president of Merevir consulting.
The one-hour webinar convenes on Tuesday, April 7 at noon EDT. Click here to register.
See all comments