- Proper air pressure should be maintained in all tires.
- Leave plenty of space between your vehicle and the one in front of you. Be sure to check the traffic around you before swerving to avoid a pothole.
- Hitting a pothole at high speeds can increase the chance of damage to shocks, tires, struts, wheels and suspension parts. Maintain a safe speed during harsh weather conditions.
- Reduce vehicle speed and firmly hold the steering wheel to avoid losing control when driving over potholes.
- A deep pothole may be covered by water and may not be visible. Use caution.
With wide coverage areas, independent technicians, and specific equipment requirements, pest control companies fulfill fleet needs with DIY and custom solutions.