Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently announced the 2006 winners of its prestigious President’s Award.
TMHU selects its top dealers each year from a nationwide network of 69 dealers and 189 dealership locations, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.
This year, 16 winners earned the award to acknowledge their outstanding business accomplishments.
Each recipient received a Tiffany & Co. crystal award and will be congratulated in a full-page, color advertisement in the MHEDA (Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association) Journal.
TMHU also is hosting a trip to Geneva, Switzerland for the winners.
For more information, visit www.toyotaforklift.com
• Vann Williford–Atlantic Coast Toyotalift, Winston-Salem, N.C.
• Ron McCluskey–Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass.
• Jeff Fischer–Florida Lift Systems, Inc., Orlando, Fla.
• Robert Whittingham–Forklifts of St. Louis, Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
• Stuart Thompson–Garrison Toyota Material Handling, Nashville, Tenn.
• Brian Hull–Hull Toyota Lift, Elkhart, Ind.
• Joe Clark–Mid-South Lift Trucks, Inc. (The Lilly Co.), Memphis, Tenn.
• James L. Shoppa–Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd., Fort Worth, Texas
• Jeff Fischer–Southern States Toyotalift, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Larry McKevitt–Summit Handling Systems, Inc., North Haven, Conn.
• Michael Elliott–SwiftLift, Inc., Victor, N.Y.
• Thomas J. Mitchell–Toyota Materials Handling, Irondale, Ala.
• Richard Andres–Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Hayward, Calif.
• Leslie Doggett–Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas
• Fred Stanley–Westquip, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Andrew Williams–Williams Toyota Lift, Inc., East Sparta, Ohio