LeaseTrader.com, the company that helps consumers transfer their car lease to another individual anywhere in the country, recently announced its monthly Index, with the Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan topping the list in May.
Leasing remains popular because it offers people a way to drive the vehicles they want for less money compared to purchase. However, millions of drivers often want or need to exit their auto lease contract before it expires and instead of facing exorbitant dealer fees for early lease termination, Lease Trader helps consumers easily transfer out in a matter of weeks.
Following are the top-ten most popular transferred lease vehicles in America during May, according to user activity on LeaseTrader.com:
1. Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan
– The C230 sport sedan comes with a powerful new V-6 engine, sculpted bodywork and dynamic 6-speed short-throw manual transmission.
2. BMW 325i
– The quintessential sports sedan built with high performance and luxury in mind, it boasts a powerful 215 hp engine featuring Valvetronic technology.
3. Audi A4
– This exquisite vehicle illustrates Audi’s new design philosophy with an ultra fresh, yet proactive approach to modern luxury.
4. Infinity G35 Coupe
– Built with a powerful V-6 engine, the Infinity G35 Coupe distinguishes itself in the entry-level luxury segment with a roomy cabin, plenty of performance and a respectable price.
5. Mercedes E-350
– The Mercedes E-350 features a sophisticated engine and transmission.
6. BMW Z4
7. BMW X3 SUV
8. Mercedes CLS-500
9. Land Rover Range Rover
10. Mercedes CLK350