Buick recently increased its 2008 Lucerne lineup with two new models that are now available at dealerships. The Lucerne Super and Lucerne CXL Special Edition reflect Buick’s commitment to bringing a greater variety of premium products into its portfolio, the company reports.
Lucerne Super is powered by the 4.6L Northstar V-8 engine that delivers 292 horsepower (218 kW) at 6300 r.p.m. and 288 lb.-ft. of torque (390 Nm) at 4500 r.p.m. Further augmenting its driving character, Lucerne Super also features:
- New premium steering components for more precise steering and a higher level of responsiveness.
- Higher-rate front and rear coil springs for improved stability and control.
- Larger front stabilizer bar for improved roll control.
- Magnetic Ride Control technology – recalibrated for even more driver control and performance, while further reducing body roll in cornering and lane changes.
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels shod with P245/50R18 all-season radials
Lucerne Super features a $39,395 MSRP, including a $765 destination freight charge.