Previously provided only with the Networkfleet 3500 diagnostic monitoring system, roadside assistance is now standard on all Networkfleet products at no extra cost. Roadside assistance includes stolen vehicle tracking and recovery, towing, locksmith service, battery boost, fuel delivery, and other critical roadside services and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Networkfleet 4200 combines GPS location tracking with an online fleet management system. The rugged, automotive-grade device has a simple, one-plug installation and is backed by Networkfleet's full service and support. In addition to roadside assistance, the 4200 includes a standard three-year warranty and is available with a bundled-pricing option that requires no upfront costs.
Networkfleet is the only GPS fleet management system provider that offers emergency roadside assistance to all vehicle classes, including light, medium and heavy duty vehicles, at no additional cost. With Networkfleet's complimentary roadside assistance program, fleet drivers can get help quickly in case of a vehicle breakdown. The roadside assistance program provides the following services for each vehicle in the fleet:
· Towing: Up to 25 miles of towing for any size vehicle from the point of breakdown to the nearest service provider or other specified location.
· Locksmith Service: Locksmith services are provided at an easily accessible location.
· Battery Boost: Vehicle jump-start and/or performance of minor mechanical adjustments to start the car.
· Tire Change: Flat tire replacement with the vehicle's available spare tire.
· Fuel Delivery: Delivery of an emergency supply of fuel to the site. If necessary, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest gas station.
· Winch: Extraction of the vehicle when it is stuck on ice, in mud, or snow on a normally traveled roadway.
"At Networkfleet, we strive to go beyond customer expectations and deliver unparalleled services to our fleet customers," said Keith Schneider, president and CEO of Networkfleet. "Reliable location tracking together with roadside assistance and stolen vehicle recovery add more layers of protection for drivers and their vehicles."