The Green Fleet Conference, to be held Oct. 2-3 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, introduces an all-new medium-duty truck track.
Featured sessions include:
TUESDAY, OCT. 2, 2012
- Planning on Greening Your Fleet? Look Before You Leap
- Truck OEM Panel Discussion
- Panelists include: Len Deluca, Ford Motor Company; Andy Douglas, Kenworth Truck Company; Glenn Ellis, Hino Trucks; and Greg Treinen, Daimler Trucks North America.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3, 2012
- Medium-Duty Fleet Idling Reduction Strategies
- Increasing Fuel Efficiency and Reducing Emissions with Non-Powertrain Solutions
- Panelists include: Jon Coleman, Ford Motor Company; Rick Longobart, City of Santa Ana, CA; Eric Paul, Brand FX Body Co; and Chris Ransom, Networkfleet.
- Latest Trends in Internal Combustion Engine Efficiency
- Panelists include: Greg Glander, Toyota Motor Sales; Joyce Mattman, GM Fleet and Commercial Operations.
Register by Sept. 7 to get $100 off your conference pass. Click here to register.