Cast your ballot today for Work Truck's Medium-Duty Truck of the Year Award. Professional fleet managers are encouraged to select one of 12 nominated medium-duty work trucks at http://www.fleet-central.com/WT/Truck-of-the-Year/.
Consider which medium-duty truck model best fits your fleet requirements, including application effectiveness, durability, quality, servicing, maintenance, and lifecycle costs.
The award is sponsored by Work Truck magazine. Balloting closes Jan. 31.
Past winners include:
- 2008: Ford SuperDuty Named 2008 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2009: Serving Double Duty: 2nd Win for F-Series Super Duty
- 2010: 2010 F-Series Ford Super Duty Named 2010 Work Truck of the Year
- 2011: Ram Chassis Cab Named 2011 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- 2012: Isuzu Reach Named 2012 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet