Progressive Starts Loyalty Program, Expands Commercial Auto Coverage Options
Progressive Insurance is introducing a customer loyalty program, additional coverage options and higher limits for its commercial customers, according to a July 16 press release.
"Through customer research and feedback from our agents, we pinpointed what businesses needed most from their insurance company," said Mike Miller, commercial auto director of regional marketing at Progressive. "One theme was to expand our offerings to better serve more business segments and offer higher primary liability limits. Another theme was to reward our current customers for continuing to stay with Progressive by offering a strong customer loyalty program. We've answered the call on all of these fronts with our updated offerings."
Highlights of the latest package include:
- Customer Loyalty Program: The new customer rewards program incrementally offers better benefits, including incentives like accident forgiveness, specialized claims service and minor violation forgiveness.
- Pet Injury Coverage: Progressive provides up to $1,000 to help pay the medical bills for your dog or cat if they're injured while riding in your covered vehicle.
- Expanded Truck Cargo Coverage: Progressive has expanded acceptability to include owned goods, increased coverage limits up to $250K and added refrigeration breakdown.
- New Programs:
For-hire debris and garbage removal
Gas and oil well drilling
Wholesale route distributors
- Primary liability limits of $1.5 million and $2 million: Will allow matching limits on uninsured motorists, any auto, hired auto and non-owned coverages.
- Temporary Substitute Auto Coverage: Progressive now offers both liability and physical damage coverage on rental vehicles while your covered auto is in the shop.
- Financed Value Coverage: Following a total loss, Progressive bridges the gap between the truck's current value (actual cash value) and the balance on the lease or loan, up to the stated amount.
To learn more about the details of the new offerings and the specific levels of the customer loyalty program, talk to an independent agent, call 1-800-PROGRESSIVE or visit www.ProgressiveCommercial.com.