PEX Card Offers Android and iOS App for Managing Pre-Paid Business Debit Cards
The PEX Visa Prepaid Card is a debit card designed for employee use that businesses can manage via web or smartphone applications. Image courtesy PEX Card.
PEX Card has launched a mobile application for Android and iOS smartphones designed to give small and medium businesses access to manage cash and expense controls for the PEX Visa Prepaid Card.
The PEX Visa Prepaid Card allows businesses to assign the prepaid debit card to their employees for specific purposes, for example using the card to purchase fuel or to pay for repairs to a company-owned vehicle.
The new PEX Mobile application gives business owners, or an employee designated as the company’s PEX Card administrator, the ability to do the following on their smartphone:
- Create time efficiency: improve response time for employees that need funds for company expenses immediately,
- Control cash: enable or limit certain spending as required, in real time from the field,
- Limit risk: suspend employee card use,
- Review: Access information about their company's program and cards, and
- Stay in touch with spend: Review transactions by cardholder
For more information on PEX Card visit www.PEXCard.com.