New Green Fleet Conference Debuts in Chicago Sept. 15-16
Bobit Business Media (BBM) will present an opportunity for fleet professionals to talk with the experts about green technologies at the Green Fleet Conference 2008, September 15-16. Sponsored by Automotive Fleet, Government Fleet, and Work Truck magazines, this first-time event will take place at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Learn Which Greening Strategies Really Work
As the only national show created solely for fleet management, the Green Fleet conference and exposition has been designed to address the latest issues impacting the entire fleet arena.
- Discover what’s new in alternative fuels and hybrid vehicles.
- Find out the most cost-effective ways to improve efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Learn from experts how to select the right fuel, vehicle, and technology strategies to help companies reduce fleet emissions.
- Get the latest product information.
- Hear what manufacturers have planned for the future of fuel technology.
- Network with fleet managers from all over the country.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to view an array of vendor products and services. Representatives from the following fleet suppliers and resources will exhibit at the show:
• Vehicle manufacturers offering car, light- and medium-duty trucks, and alternative-fuel models.
• Fleet management and motorpool software providers.
• Green fleet/alternative fuel associations.
• Fuel management/card providers.
• GPS/telematics providers.
• Fleet consultants.
• Leasing and finance companies.
• Navigation system companies.
• Safety and driver training instructors.
The Hyatt Regency Chicago hotel is located within the city’s Magnificent Mile, what locals refer to as an American version of the Champs-Elysées.
Don’t Miss Out on This Opportunity!
“The Green Fleet Conference will be the best opportunity to learn where the fleet industry is going in both the near and long term,” said Bob Brown, Great Lakes sales manager for BBM.
“Learn how to green your fleet without breaking your budget and gain the knowledge needed to intelligently manage your green fleet for the future,” he added.