Sprint Adds FleetSafer Mobile to ‘Small Biz 360’ Solutions
Sprint announced June 18 that it is re-establishing its role in the small business market with the launch of a new group of Sprint Biz 360 solutions that includes ZoomSafer’s FleetSafer Mobile, among other smartphone features and apps.
Here are some of the Sprint Biz 360 solutions:
- Square Card Reader for mobile transactions. Small businesses can get paid virtually anywhere by pluging the Square Card Reader into an iPhone or Android device to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Square has a 2.75% swipe rate and no contracts or hidden fees.
- FleetSafer Mobile automatically promotes safe, legal and hands-free use of smartphones and tablet computers while employees are driving on the job. A Web portal tied to the application allows a business to define and enforce custom safety policies and acquire information about driving habits. The service is priced at $5.99 per month plus a one-time setup fee per device.
- Embedded devices. Sprint offers a variety of tablets and notebooks with Sprint 3G or 4G network capabilities built in.
Additional Sprint Biz 360 benefits to small businesses:
- Business Device Select – enables small businesses to buy or upgrade to popular devices for their corporate-liable account and get instant savings.
- Sprint Buyback Program – helps small businesses offset the cost of new handsets by letting Sprint buy back their old ones — even if the phones are from other carriers. Some buybacks can result in credits as high as $250.
- No upgrade fees — all corporate-liable small businesses will have upgrade fees waived and can pocket the savings.
- Flexible Business Rate Plans — lets small businesses pool and share minutes among co-workers. Plus, Sprint’s Unlimited Data offer comes standard for all small businesses. Volume discounts are available to all who qualify.
“Cutting through the complications of buying communications gear is a challenge for small businesses,” said Jaime Jones, senior VP, Sprint Consumer Sales. “Sprint stepped up with Sprint Biz 360 last summer to make it easier. Demand continues to be strong for individual Sprint Biz 360 features and full-on bundles, so we’re refreshing the portfolio with new offers and services to continue to make it appealing.”
Sprint Biz 360 is available in Sprint Stores or can be ordered by calling 1-877-9BIZ360 (1-877-924-9360).
More information can also be found online at www.sprint.com/biz360.