Buick Expands 2008 Lucerne Lineup
Buick recently increased its 2008 Lucerne lineup with two new models that are now available at dealerships. The Lucerne Super and Lucerne CXL Special Edition reflect Buick’s commitment to bringing a greater variety of premium products into its portfolio, the company reports.
Lucerne Super is powered by the 4.6L Northstar V-8 engine that delivers 292 horsepower (218 kW) at 6300 r.p.m. and 288 lb.-ft. of torque (390 Nm) at 4500 r.p.m. Further augmenting its driving character, Lucerne Super also features:
- New premium steering components for more precise steering and a higher level of responsiveness.
- Higher-rate front and rear coil springs for improved stability and control.
- Larger front stabilizer bar for improved roll control.
- Magnetic Ride Control technology – recalibrated for even more driver control and performance, while further reducing body roll in cornering and lane changes.
- Eighteen-inch aluminum wheels shod with P245/50R18 all-season radials
Lucerne Super features a $39,395 MSRP, including a $765 destination freight charge.