Chrysler is bringing its 2015 Ram ProMaster City compact van to 13 U.S. cities to give prospective fleet buyers an opportunity for hands-on research of the new vehicle.
The tour kicks off on Sept. 13 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., and concludes Oct. 29 at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Mich. Fleet customers who attend the event will also be able to explore the full-size ProMaster van.
The tour will feature three ProMaster City and two ProMaster vans. Each tour stop will offer three, two-hour sessions. After a presentation by product specialists, participants will be able to drive the vans on courses designed to highlight the many product features of both the ProMaster and ProMaster City, including acceleration, handling and suspension, cornering and turning radius.
“This 13-city tour is a perfect opportunity for prospective customers to get a detailed look at our all-new 2015 Ram ProMaster City, and our larger ProMaster as well,” said Tim Kuniskis, Chrysler's head of fleet operations. “Businesses are looking for ways to lower their costs, and the demand for a smaller, more efficient van, like our ProMaster City, is on the increase. We are presenting the ProMaster City on this cross-country tour to make it easier for our customers to learn firsthand all of its best-in-class features.”
After driving the vehicles, customers will be able to talk with the product specialists about key best-in-class product features such as cargo capacity, payload, total cost of ownership, cargo volume, and horsepower and torque.
Here's the full list of tour stops:
- Sept. 16: Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, Fla.
- Sept. 18: Kissimmee Gateway Airport, Kissimmee, Fla.
- Sept. 23: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Ga.
- Sept. 25: Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, N.C.
- Sept. 30: FedEx Field, Landover, Md.
- Oct. 2: Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia
- Oct. 3: IZOD Center, East Rutherford, N.J.
- Oct. 7: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass.
- Oct. 10: Maywood Park, Melrose Park, Ill.
- Oct. 13: Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, Texas
- Oct. 20: Santa Anita Race Track, Arcadia, Calif.
- Oct. 23: San Mateo Events Center, San Mateo, Calif.
- Oct. 29: Walter P. Chrysler Museum, Auburn Hills, Mich.
To register for the event, click here.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments