The 2012 Green Fleet Conference is coming up in less than a month. Set for Oct. 2-3 in Schaumburg, Ill., organizers expect to exceed last year’s attendance, which totaled more than 550 fleet professionals.
Check out what’s in store for this year’s conference:
- FedEx Sustainability VP & MotorWeek Host to Speak at 2012 Green Fleet Conference
- Real-World Strategies for Deploying Electric Vehicles
- OEMs Talk Green Truck Products & Technologies
- Best Practices in Implementing Propane Autogas into Fleet Operations
- How to Green Your Medium-Duty Truck Fleet
- Tips for Selling Used Hybrids & Other Alt-Fuel Vehicles
These are just a few of the topics that the conference will explore. Find out what else the 2012 Green Fleet Conference will cover.
Discounted room rates at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel are also available at $190 per night until Sept. 14. For a detailed list of registration fees and information, visit www.greenfleetconference.com.