July 11, 2019 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
Distracted driving has become one of the most significant dangers on the road today, and it’s also one of the biggest problems facing fleet and risk managers. It is regarded as an epidemic on the roads and has contributed to the surge in road fatalities seen in recent years.
During this on-demand webinar, eDriving’s Brain Scientist Advisor Dr. Paul Atchley helps you explore the science behind your drivers’ phone addiction and discusses the true extent of how this risky behavior impacts driver performance, other road users, and your organization’s reputation and bottom line.
- The science of distracted driving addiction
- Why your organization cannot ignore distracted driving
- Why policy isn’t enough: creating a crash-free culture
- Changing behavior – why it’s so difficult
- Techniques to guide drivers to become – and stay – distraction-free
Click here to view now.
Ph.D. eDriving Advisor